Wednesday, March 05, 2008

deadrightthere (part III)

Layout I did for [the] album that never came out. The release was to include the album recorded by Robert (Bib Rick) Kinsall and the first two demos recorded by James Delgado (Kill The Client). The demos also included Tyler Berry (My Son My Executioner) on bass.

My idea behind this was to put it out after Morgan (Kill The Client) and Dave Powell (Zane Lewis) left the band in order to have everything together on one CD (The only thing missing is the Howard Hughes EP).

I designed this back in '03-'04 so it's kind of primitive, but it ushered in my design work for Tarot Productions (Proscriptor, Morbid Scream). Click the pic for higher res and note my misspellings and early "SOMA" influence. I've since learned to spell, but the O'Malley influence will always be present in my work, whether obvious or not.

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home