Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Re-build Your Weapons


I had 7,000 plus songs on my media player which for the sake of work had to be deleted. It took 2 years to amass that list which only contained a few selections that where not from albums I actually own as I'm not an advocate of that downloading as saying "I own it" thing.

So, I've started all over again. So far I'm up to 1,671 items and am at this very moment ripping Force Fed on Human Flesh by Gorelord and today will get Godflesh by Godflesh and Stand Up and Shout: The Dio Anthology done as well.

I doubt I'll put everything back but everything new I've been getting is going on. Future new additions include: Asbestoscape, the Swansong re-master by Carcass (finally), then the rest of my Samhain and Absu collection, the majority of what Skinny Puppy I have (something like 11 CDs) and all the crust Patchie sent (yes those were ripped). Here's to the long process.

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home