Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Manifesting Glorior Belli

I am a huge fan of this band as many of you know and have read about on here so anytime I can help/promote them, I shall. Even though I own an original copy of Ô Laudate Dominvs, I am still going to get the Candlelight version as well. Check out Glorior Belli, buy their merch, add their Myspace page. Experience the darkenss!

Now available:

Manifesting The Raging Beast:


Sizes : S - M - L - XL

Price: 20 Euros (INCLUDING POSTAGE WORLDWIDE)

Ô Lavdate Dominvs:


Sizes : S - M - L - XL

Price: 20 Euros (INCLUDING POSTAGE WORLDWIDE)

CD - Ô Lavdate Dominvs (2008 Candlelight reissue - New Layout/Remastered)



Price: 15 Euros (INCLUDING POSTAGE WORLDWIDE)
Paypal, Cash concealed in letters (at your own risk!), as well as Cheques (French people only) are accepted.
To place an order, get in touch: infestuus@hotmail.com - or via myspace.

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home