Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playlist 12.10.08 at 13,000+

TorqueZine surpassed 13,000 hits a while back and I want to thank everyone who's been stopping by, contributing, leaving feedback, etc.

Uber-Hails to Russ "Guv" Givens (another Empire backfire!), Patchie, The Skum and SJW from Thee Claw (UKvlt!), J. Burris and J. French from P.Rotest (Texas Thrash Machine indeed!), Mark from Decibel, Brian Walsby, Dave and Earsplit Promotions (yes, I would love for you to start sending again :), Justin Bartlett (JSTNistheRobots), EYE: Stumpy, Dave and Trip. And my dad, Kim Amyx (pictured) for instilling in me my passion for all things in the world of music!

Warm hellos to Laura Marie, my friends and family in Missouri (thanks for the Bonfire!!!) and a very special congratulations to Jeff and Sasha Demel on their recent nuptials!!! May you have a long, happy life together!

Currently being spun:

SABBAT - History of a Time to Come
KTL - KTL
KYLESA - Time will Fuse its Worth and No Ending/A 100ยบ Heat Index
SikTh - Death of a Dead Day
DAVID BOWIE - Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)
CARNIVORE - Retaliation
JESU - Why Are We Not Perfect?
ENSLAVED - Vertebrae
TOM WAITS - Swordfishtrombones

Currently being read:

The Joke's Over by Ralph Steadman

Currently being viewed:

The Drinky Crow Show
, Superjail!, Worst Week, The Big Band Theory, Crusoe, OZ (season 2) and am VERY much looking forward to next year for new episodes of Burn Notice and the final episodes of BSG.

See you at 15,000, MUSIC OR DIE!!!

(((03)))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn I was going to buy a new Hummer in late 2012 and drive around the country for a vacation, Now I am going to have to shave my head and join the Hari.s, Muslims, Jews, Jehovah s, Mormons, Christians, and a few other wing nut groups just to cover all my bases.
[url=http://2012earth.net/your_new_chakra_system.html
]mayan predicted
[/url] - some truth about 2012

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home