Wednesday, April 15, 2009

17K-ikus

TorqueZine had 17,000 hits a while back and I'm sorry for not doing much of late. As some of you know, I am now writing for the Canadian site AWMusic and have been a little busy... oh, not to mention my actual job.

I want to say congratulations to my little brother Daniel and his new wife and my new sister-in-law Ashley! To my cousin Athena, her fiancé Terrell and her son Steven, congratulations on the arrival of Christian!

I want to give MASSIVE thanks to Proscriptor for the TZ name-drop in the latest issue of Decibel (thanksikusopticonizzle!!!)

Hails to Patchie, Bartlett, Dawursk, Andre from Locrian (review on the way!), Phil from Earache, Allan, Coko and Jonathan from AWMusic, Dave from Earsplit, Scott Slimm, Brent Eyestone, Hell's Headbangers, 20 Buck Spin, Robotic Empire and Chel from HH.

And to LMA, AML!!!

Spinning:

WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM - Black Cascade
AGORAPHOBIC NOSEBLEED - Agorapocalypse and ANbRX II
MASTODON - Crack the Skye
CURSED - II
AMERICAN NIGHTMARE - Background Music
OBITUARY - Left to Die
HAIL OF BULLETS - ...of Frost and War
BACKSTABBERS INC. - Kamikaze Missions and While You Were Sleeping
JAWBOX - For Your Own Special Sweetheart and Grippe

Viewing:
Balls of Fury
, The Mighty Boosh, The IT Crowd (season 1 and 2), The Deer Hunter, Kids in the Hall (Season 1)

Reading:
This is Why You're Fat

See you all at 20k!

(((03)))

2 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Hey,

How's the first post going so far? Looking forward to it.

9:52 PM  
Blogger MKA said...

Straight away! :)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home