Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Filth and The Fury


I got this wax last year along with the Southern Lord vinyl subscription and recently got the limited CD version. I've been spinning Trap Them since my friend and artist, Justin Bartlett (who has graced the cover of two TT releases, including this one and has designed several of their t-shirts, too) got me to check them out and I have to say that the direction taken on this release is one that's brought a great deal of excitement along with it. Track 3, "Day Forty: Dead Fathers Wading In the Bodyground" is a long, slow screw that makes the short 14+ minutes of this EP worth every penny for every second. There are still some copies of the CD available at Southern Lord as well as a few vinyl subscriptions for the trve.

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home