Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Nod to Seldon Hunt

I remember the first time I was exposed to the art of Seldon Hunt. It was the cover of the Neurosis album A Sun that Never Sets and I remember being taken by the intricate and unique nature of the work he had done. In the years since then, Seldon has done work in many forms for many of the bands that I know and love including ISIS, Pelican, Lotus Eaters, House of Low Culture, Khanate, the Melvins, and that's just to name a few. Seldon is rich with talent in many fields including writing and film-making and is most definately a true artist. Click on the pics or take the link to your right and take a look at some brilliant art from down under. Special thanks to Seldon himself for being so courtious and helpful and for letting me re-post some of his work.
(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home