Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Truths and Opinions (Green jewel box with a gummy worm in the spine Edition)

















My favorite Boris album is Amplifier Worship
I named a song of ours "Tetsuo" but the guys always call it "
Tatooine" to piss me off
Having your band shirts made by American Apparel is the quickest way to get people not to buy them
The future of Leviathan is unknown as is the future of Glorior Belli
Music for an untitled film by T. Zarkkof by Lngtché is brilliant, hard to find and totally worth the search
I have heard snippets of the new Absu and let me say that you'll be putting aside your Fas and your Ordo once it comes out
As much as everyone thinks that Tom Warrior-Fischer-Smith-Jones is a total grouch, I'm looking forward to him working with Reed again (too bad that they couldn't get it manage to be in CF together)
My Window's Media Player as an affinity for Persecution Mania
I FINALLY got a copy of Century Days by Die Kreuzen on CD. I bought the tape in high school and actually still have it

Why Dost Thou Hide Thyself In Clouds? Dømkirke anyone?
Arch Enemy still suck
My second favorite Exodus album is Pleasures of the Flesh
Every time I tell someone the name of my band they ask if it's an acronym except they don't know to call it "acronym" (by the way, it's not)
I thought Between the Buried and Me were another emo-core band when in fact they kill (thank you Trip)
Amazon is the only place to specify that 012:2 is just a re-issue of 012 with different art
Speaking of Coalesce, the Earache version of 002 is far better than the re-issue of it but you have to get it to have A Safe Place on CD.
The song I'm listening to as I write this line is "The 7th Day of July, 1777"
I was ripped off by a seller on Amazon while trying to purchase the Rumble Fish soundtrack by Stewart Copeland
A fight between Sin Nanna and
Malefic would last for 2 minutes and repeat itself 36 times
I own 9 albums by Leviathan, one being a 2xCD and I still only have about a 3rd of his material if that
If you've not heard the Apollyon Sun album, you're very lucky
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for a new Cream Abdul Babar
I'm not sitting on the edge of my seat to hear the new Cryptopsy (what I've heard is terrible)
Incidentally, the album Once Was Not was brilliant...too bad
I had to take off almost all of the Agoraphobic Nosebleed from my player because that was all that would play (something like a billion tracks)
I own three ISIS shirts for every ISIS releases I own (all)
This Blog Kills Fascists
I feel kind of bad making fun of Fischer all the time, but he told us to dream and then woke us up

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home