Monday, January 05, 2009

...and I KNEW I would

My brain spent the last month or more on full-blown over-load with Thanksgiving (the 38 hour road trip) my 36th birthday, Christmas, the New Year and any number of items effecting other people in my life (whether they think so or not). And so it is, that I completely neglected to mention or recognize what was hands down and easily THE most listened to album of 2008 by me, your now humble Torquezine moderator. The uber-brilliant Massive Conspiracy Against All Life. It is with regret and shame that I bow my head in horror and self-loathing that I not only left this off my list but that it did not reside at the very top. For this unforgivable mistake, I am going to deny myself and shots for the month of January. And for those of you who may not have heard this album, YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY EITHER!!!

Happy New Year,

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home