Thursday, April 17, 2008

The New (Old) Kings of Mail Order

Having become wildly disenchanted with pretty much EVERY aspect of doing mail order, I have finally found somewhere that I can get what I'm looking for, at more than fair prices without being ass-raped over shipping and without being screwed by a one-man mail room that might have forgotten to throw my fucking package in the mail (I'm talking to you, Southern Lord).

Amazon.com has millions of titles (hard to find stuff too) and they also outsource for used stuff as well. They QC what's going on UNLIKE eBay and they track your order, keeping you tuned in to exactly what is going on with it. And, GET THIS, the more you buy, the more you save. Not just on the items, but they clear you of shipping too! Try that with all the other fuck o's out there where it's $7 shipping for the first item, $7 for each additional item. Even if you do pay shipping when ordering through Amazon, it runs between $2-$4 dollars. Good idea huh?!?! And most often, it goes out next day as opposed to say, whenever they feel like it.

Another aspect I like is not having to do business with fucking PayPal when I don't have too. These people are crooks who, once they get their money, have no intention of looking out for you, the buyer. Since February, I placed my trust in PayPal twice only to be royally screwed with little or NO communication and ZERO satisfaction.

Now I will still have to use eBay for shirts and shit like that, but when it comes to tunes, I'm pretty much sticking with Amazon from here on out. I will be steering clear of the label-run mail order sites like Dry Run, Hydra Head, Southern Lord (if I can help it) and Robotic Empire (your new site and newly initiated shipping costs have lost this customer).

And if I can help it, I'm staying the hell away from eBay and their little buddy PayPal whom together where last seen in "Pulp Fiction" in the basement of a pawn shop about to give a little somethin' to Butch and Marcellus.

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home