Friday, April 18, 2008

Oak [Live in Baltimore] Thanks Slimm!


TorqueZine friend Scott Slimm of aRCHIVE recordings turned me on to some live tracks by a band called Oak. Great harsh dark drone that isn't exclusive to putting you out for 20 minutes at a time on the same note.

I'm waiting to hear back from him to see about finding more material but in the meantime, If you're privy to the Oak I'm talking about, please shoot me a line as I am MOST anxious to hear more!

As you are I'm sure aware, typing in "Oak" to find any information about a band leads you down the path of everything from "The Oak Ridge Boys" to "Black Oak Arkansas".

Swing by aRCHIVE and check it out as well. I own several items Slimm's put out and you can't believe how awesome his product is. The care put in to the packaging alone is second to NONE!

(((03)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home